The award-winning team I helped build at Rivet is hiring.
Rivet seeks a part-time (20 hours a week/flexible days) audio producer.
Rivet’s an audio creation and distribution company with a newsroom in Chicago. We create national and global news every day, as well as custom audio for our customers. This position reports to the VP/News but will also work closely with the managing editor and VP/Marketing while researching and editing stories to be distributed on Rivet’s app and through Rivet’s business channels.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge and proficiency in Audacity and Adobe Audition.
• An “ear” for sound and the ability to edit audio seamlessly.
• The ability to work and communicate effectively with clients.
• Solid computer skills and the ability to master proprietary software.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• The ability to work independently.
• A willingness to ask questions.
• Assisting newsroom with news gathering.
• Creating promos and liners for Rivet
• Tracking down other audio content.
• Communicating issues and concerns proactively.
Send your resume, audio sample and script to Strategic Alliance Liaison Sheila Solomon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rivet is located at 2 N. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1400, Chicago, Ill. 60606.