So the insightful Andy Crestodina and Amanda Gant didn't have to ask twice to get me to agree to address that topic at the monthly "Wine & Web" event Oct. 25 at their Orbit Media Studios HQ in Chicago.
Just getting to know the Orbit team is worth the trip.
But if you're accountable for email open rates, clickthrough rates or social media engagement levels, you'll also gain intel on ways to take your work to the next level.
- Easy ways to determine the words your audience finds most interesting.
- Why email's still a channel unmatched for gaining audience insight.
- How article-level headlines should differ from email and social media headlines.
- The (more than a) century-old writing counsel more essential than ever now.
- Bonus: Anatomy of an email turd!
Disclaimer: The Meyerson Strategy blog does not encourage you to drink and code. Cascade your style sheets responsibly.
Postscript: Here's the SlideShare presentation.